<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270746118615177553?origin\x3dhttp://our-detonatedlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 5, 2008, 7:21 PM
I'd want to keep you on your toes.

Went back to Meridian Primary today .
So so many people (:
I went back with four people at first:
Darren Siah
Shan Herng
Syafiq
Guo Fong

We took 359 bus from bus interchange .
We saw Daryln Too on the way and we called him in .
Then after that saw Justin too .
Saw so many people (:
First I saw ,
Ziyan , Wan Xuan and Alicia.
Then i saw
Sabina , Fathan and some other malay girls .

THEEEENN we chatted and talked for about 15 min .
ALTOGETHER-NESS baby . WOOOT (:
After that , we saw Anglican High and Xinmin Sec. people
!
Mandy , Hazel , Chua Jia Qi , Corrine , Evangeline ....
AND that stupid bitch ... CHRISTINE .

I ran away at the sight of Christine so spastically .
(:
Then I went to play soccer after that

I saw
Hilman , Farhan , Fadali , Suffyan .
Fun luhhhhs . (:
All the boys just play .
What a reunion .
simply x33
.

Tomorrow I going back again .
So yeah , I`ll be seeing you handsome guys and chiobu-s .

(:






Dont look back ; more to come (:



LOOK HERE.


Photobucket

I am ....BENJAMIN :D.


Studying in CatholicHigh

First tear on 100495


I play volleyball.


-----------------------------------------------------

I want,

To be HAPPY! ;D

V-ball championship titles

Never-parting friendship.

-----------------------------------------------------

Screech; SPEAK!


ShoutMix chat widget

-----------------------------------------------------

Links.


My Sports Class
• My Friendster
• Aaron CHS
• Anna CCHMS
• Brendan Loy CHS
• Brenda ESS
• Cassie PHS
• Catherine PHS
• Celine SNGS
• Celia KCPSS
•Darren CHS
• Denise AHS
• Elaine PHS
• Faith PHS
• Hui Tien PHS
• Hui Xuan ZHSS
• Jireh CHS
• Jocelyn CGS
• Joey PHS
• Mandy AHS
• Ren Xin SNGS
• Sarahkim PHS
• Sarah's blogshop!
• Sabina NVSS
• Stephen CHS
• Tzai Wei CHS
• Imeem Music Website